Sunday, January 8, 2012

dear readers,

my dear readers,

sorry for abandoning you like that, but this holiday season was absolutely time-consuming and laziness-bringing. that not to speak of my main reason for laziness - a super-pillow which bachi gave to me. i have always loved to sleep, but now it became absolutely impossible for me to stand up in the morning.

since my work starts only on monday, today was my last day of waking up long after noon. so i promise form now on to post more often.

i want to wish you all the best in 2012 - may this year bring so much happiness, joy and great things as none of the years have brought before. merry christmas to you and may god bless you all!

love,
nini






1 comment:

  1. Happy new year :) May 2012 bring you breathtaking moments and lots of positive novelties!

    <3

    ReplyDelete