Sunday, March 20, 2011

Today, tomorrow and forever

I want to talk about my school. The thought of it came to my mind yesterday, when I received a parcel from my classmate and one of my best friends Katya Butorina. In the parcel I found the T-shirt and DVD from our school's 20th anniversary, some funny presents and a greeting card with very sweet words in it.

My school was the best school in the world. And I mean it with all my heart. I honestly believe that school plays one of the biggest parts in the person future. 'Marina' gave me education, which I can boast: thank to my school I speak 3 languages fluently, I can talk to any person on any subject and I have three diplomas with distinction from the leading universities of the world. But the thing I treasure most is the friendship my school gave me. It gave me my closest friends, who are with me always and without whom my life wouldn't have been so fantastic. 'Marina' taught me how to love and dream and make those dreams come true. And it taught me that nothing is impossible.

I want my children to go to the same school I did, I want them to have the same happy childhood, true friends and memories which can never be forgotten.

I go to school
Every day as a rule
But why do I do so
Let me tell you.

Four walls and a roof
To cover my head,
Classrooms, teachers,
And books to be read.
But I'm looking for more, instead.

Knowledge will open my eyes,
Language will strengthen my ties,
Laughter will brighten my day,
Friendship will lighten my way.

I'm young, I'm happy.
Special and free.
School "Marina" that is for me
It's a tie
That connected us together
Today, tomorrow and forever.





No comments:

Post a Comment