Thursday, November 24, 2011

snow makes you feel happy

millions and zillions of things make personally me happy. today one small thing made my whole day - snow. for those of you living in moscow it isn't something so wonderful and extraordinary. neither was for me when i lived in moscow: yes, the snow was there from september till may.

but in tbilisi there is no snow; even on new years. for me a new year isn't a real new year until i see snowflakes falling down. so probably this evening was more a new year for me than 31st of december last year and the year before.

i went out of the tbilisi fashion week, heading towards my home and just stopped. the snowflakes were everywhere. yes, i stopped and did what i always did in moscow - looked up in the sky, opened my mouth and started eating falling snowflakes.




No comments:

Post a Comment