Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I believe in kissing, kissing a lot

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
Audrey Hepburn

I love this quote because these are the words, that I would have said myself. I love the author of it, since she is my idol in everything: looks, style, talent, personality. I love to watch all the movies starring Audrey. I have a huge collection of dvd's with her, books with her. I even have a huge book made by her son which features all her life: birth certificate, passport, greeting cards, letters to and from the producers, tickets to the premieres, screenplays, photos - everything that makes you feel you have known Audrey; person, whom I truly admire. 

And if you ask me how many times I have seen Breakfast at Tiffany's, or the Roman Holiday, honestly, I have no idea... million times.


No comments:

Post a Comment