Thursday, February 17, 2011

my friend elya

There are different kinds of friends: old friends, new friends, friends you see everyday, friends you miss, friends you lose, friends you find. I want to dedicate this post to my friend Elya. I don't have a special reason, why I want to talk about her now, it's just that this moment I feel I miss her in my life. She lives thousands kilometers away from me in London, and this is the greatest distance we've been apart so far. She is my classmate and has always been there for me. There hasn't been a day that I didn't see her during school, after school we would talk hours and hours and we never seemed to get tired.

The worst feeling in life is the feeling of missing. I had that feeling a lot in my life. I lived in three different countries and I always had someone to miss. But we are friends 4ever, no matter how far we are. Baby, I love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment