Saturday, February 12, 2011

she's the greatest baker

I have to admit, I have never been a great cook. Before I got married I wasn't able to fry an egg (which I still cannot do honestly). But then after watching many cooking shows, I decided I too had a talent. I began cooking, mostly of two ingredients - chicken and mushrooms (the only two things I love to eat). But I hate dinners, and have always hated them. As a child, I was the happiest kid once the dinner was over. What I cannot say about the desserts. That was and will always be my favourite part of the meal. I cook deserts: brownies, cookies, muffins, tarts. After return from Paris not long ago one of my plans was to expand my baking talent on croissants. So I bought a very nice machine: home bakery. It makes dough for everything - pizzas, croissants, dumplings. But it also bakes bread. ...oops, the diet is over in our family. If you see us soon with bigger cheeks and tummies - that is the result of my new home bakery.

And you are most welcome to visit me and taste the wonders of baking technique :)


No comments:

Post a Comment