Wednesday, January 23, 2013

how about no?

this is my new year's resolution - this year i will do my best to learn to say no. all my life i have been suffering because i have this crazy fear of upsetting people. that is why i almost always think about others in the first place. if i don't want to do something or don't want to go somewhere - i end up worrying about people asking me for this or that.

but it complicates my life so much. because all such stories end up in an even bigger confusion. i can't refuse, then i postpone, then i promise, then postpone and then in the end i try to say no, and it's always too late, somebody gets even more upset, the situation becomes even harder and i can never find way back from that labyrinth.

sounds great ha? so this year, all this is going to change!




No comments:

Post a Comment