Thursday, November 1, 2012

autumn

autumn came to tbilisi only yesterday. i was driving with my girls in the evening when i realized that. it was pretty dark and windy, when i stopped the car and let them go out to buy some pastries. and suddenly it felt so cozy. so cozy, that for the first time i felt that i wanted to save this emotion in my head in order to share it with you in my blog later. i managed that with the help of the music that was playing in the car.

the wind was blowing, it was warm inside, cars were driving like crazy, like they always do in tbilisi, the lights were appearing/disappearing and then suddenly a yellow leaf fell on my front window. i looked outside and leaves were flying all over me. they were flying and dancing to the music. to marvin gaye. of course.


No comments:

Post a Comment