Wednesday, December 19, 2012

walnut eyes


you already know one of my favourite georgian artists - nino chakvetadze. i am not sure if you have seen all her paintings, i will post some of them here.

one common thing her characters have - are walnut eyes. fantastic, amazing, beautiful eyes. just like the eyes of my son. ilia has walnut eyes. they are so beautiful, that i look into them and cannot look away. big, shining and full of life. full of interest, happiness, love and kindness. when i look in his eyes, i am absolutely sure that he will grow up into a kind and amazing person.

i was thinking about what he is to me and came to a conclusion - he is my walnut jam. i am not sure that walnut jam is made anywhere else but in georgia, but believe me it is the sweetest and tastiest thing in the world. just as my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment